19 July 2021
Help us keep you safe while shopping
Whilst it is no longer mandatory, we recommend the use of face coverings while shopping with us today. Our centre, shops and car park are open as usual, please take advantage of quieter times for your safety.
We encourage all of our shoppers to continue helping us to keep you and our colleagues safe by following our safety measures.
- Please be mindful of people’s personal space while shopping, specifically in queues and busy areas.
- We will continue to have hand sanitising stations throughout our centre.
- Use contactless payment where possible.
- If you feel unwell and have coronavirus symptoms, we urge you to think about others and stay at home until you are well enough to return adhering to government guidelines.
- Our staff are here to help but please remember to keep your distance.
- Please remember to be kind, respectful and patient – your safety is our priority.
We would recommend that you check our individual store pages for up to date information before travelling. Each store has their own guidelines to follow and we ask that you adhere to them.
Our centre cleaning team will be continuing to maintain the highest standard of hygiene and will be focusing on key touchpoints (e.g. door handles, handrails, lift call points etc)